This is a crazy guy's place, as the name suggests. A Diamond in the rocks. So, abandon all hope and especially that excessive baggage of reason before you cast your eyes forth.

November 1, 2008

01-11



Yes, I follow the dd-mm date style. 
  • 60 days to the new year 
  • 15 days to D-day
  • Aishwarya Rai Bacchan's Bday
  • World Vegan Day
  • The day the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala & Karnataka were formed
  • 56th Anniversary of the First H-Bomb test (Operation Ivy)
  • John Adams started living at The White House (208 yrs ago, then called The Executive Mansion)
  • I'm bored witless at 1 am,in 2008, and putting off going to sleep for just a while loger.
caught between white tigers and other feline botherations,sitting here typing away my 42nd post this year, with truckloads of things to do, books to read, movies to watch, foods to try, and hours to while away, the only song that keeps playing over n over in my head, apart from Oh-Dae-Su's theme, is an Oasis track:

It's nine o'clock
I'm getting tired
I'm sick of all my records
And the clothes I bought today
Am I cracking up
Or just getting older?

Staying in
I can't be bothered
Making conversation
With the friends that I don't know
Am I cracking up
Or just getting older?

And I bet that this is how life 
Turns out when you're finally grown
And you know if this my life
Sit around all day and I moan

I'm halfway up to the bottom
Of another bottle
Of my next best favourite friend
Am I cracking up
Or just getting older?

You're not cracking up
You're just getting older
We're not cracking up
We're just getting older

So, we get back to writing once again. Sense can find its way about the forests its lost in and return at leisure. Back to picking up the pieces, and locating one's towel. Here's to November.
May it be a lively month.
blog comments powered by Disqus